Fees & Policies
Computer training sessions
- A standard computer training session is 1 hour long, which does go quite fast
- Two hour sessions are useful as they allow more to be covered and you will feel more competent with what is covered.
- The cost of sessions varies depending on the duration, content and location of the booking. It is best to contact me to get a price.
- Minimum appointment time of 1 hour. Time over the minimum will be billed in 15-minute (1/4 hour) increments.
Bookings for couples and friends
- Bookings are available for couples or friends as they promote the ability to learn with others and reduce the fear factor often associated with learning technological skills.
- These bookings are also a great way to share the cost of the sessions and can make it more affordable.
- The cost of a group booking depends on the no. of participants and session requirements.
Computer repairs & maintenance
- I am able to provide a range of computer repairs and maintenance services.
- Give me a call if you have computer issues and I will arrange a visit to see what is wrong.
- I will come to you at your home. If I have to remove the computer from the premises we will also bring it back, at no additional cost to you.
- If I am able, I will fix it then and there, but it may require a specialist. This I can arrange at the best price with specialised contractors.
- Gift Certificates are available upon request. Minimum spend is 1 hour of service equivalent.
- A great gift idea for those hard to buy for loved ones. You could tell your family “I would like a SilverTech Gift Certificate for my birthday!”
- If you are looking for assistance and guidance on buying a new phone, computer or other technology, call me and we can discuss what works best for you. I will even be happy to go with you when purchasing if you fear the people at technology and phone shops.
- Stop worrying and let me do the hard work for you. This service is a hassle-free way to avoid the shops and sales consultants and keep their commission in your pocket! I can take you shopping (or at least meet you there!) or get me to do the leg work for you and save a bit of time, money and energy by sourcing some great deals, specials and alternatives out there.
- Fees are charged where bookings are cancelled within 24 hours of the appointment time.
- The cancellation fee is $25.
- To avoid cancellation charges, please inform me of your intention to cancel your booking within 24 hours of the appointment time. This way I am able to fill your place in the schedule with someone on the waiting list.
- Please phone 0419 685 847 to cancel bookings.
- Your booking is not considered cancelled until you have received written or verbal confirmation from your trainer.
- Payment is due the day of your booking
- I will invoice you for the service, or can take cash or card payment as below
- Direct Transfer – Please quote payment with your full name and Invoice Number for ease of record keeping. Bank account details are available on the invoice provided.
- Cash – Correct amounts are appreciated; please advise me in advance if you require change to be available.
- SilverTech Solutions offers a money back guarantee on all prepaid sessions. Providing that cancellation occurs within a minimum of 24 hours of your scheduled booking time, no cancellation fee will be deducted and a full refund will be made.
- If a cancellation occurs within 24 hours of your scheduled booking time, a cancellation fee of $25 will be deducted and the remaining fees paid will be refunded.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
One to one
This is where we work together. Maybe with a partner or friend to get the most out of your time.
$99 per hour
For groups up to 15 where we cover what you most want to know. We will end with questions, but welcome them at any time.
$250 per hour